-->

Thursday 10 July 2008

Balance Holistics Price List

Balance Holistics Price List
Below you will find a list of therapies, along with their prices, which Balance Holistics offers. If you would like further information about any of the treatments on offer, please do not hesitate to contact me either by posting a comment here or by email.

Swedish Back Massage (30 mins) - £20
Swedish Full Body Massage (1 hr) - £30
Aromatherapy Back, Face & Scalp Massage (45 mins) - £30
Aromatherapy Full Body Massage (1 hr 15 mins) - £35
Aromatherapy Full Body Massage inc. Face & Scalp (1 hr 30 mins) - £40
Pregnancy Massage - prices as same as Aromatherapy Massage
Hot Stone Back, Face & Scalp Massage (45 mins) - £30
Hot Stone Full Body Massage (1 hr 15 mins) - £40
Hot Stone Full Body Massage inc. Face & Scalp (1 hr 30 mins) - £45
Indian Head Massage (30 mins) - £15
Indian Head Massage(1 hr) - £25
Reflexology (30 mins) - £20
Reflexology (1 hr) - £30
Reiki (30 mins) - £15
Reiki (1 hr) - £25
Hopi Ear Candling (45 mins) - £30
Holistic Facial - £30
Thai Foot Massage - £30
Feet First - Holistic Foot Care - £30
Mix n Match (1 hr) - £30
Pamper Parties - £20 per person

Download a price list.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete