-->

Thursday 23 April 2009

My Essential Oil Top Ten

Here is a list of my top ten essential oils. They are my “essential” essential oils and I wouldn’t be without them in my collection.

1. Lavender
2. Eucalyptus
3. Mandarin
4. Roman Chamomile
5. Ylang ylang
6. Frankincense
7. Clary sage
8. Geranium
9. Peppermint
10. Rosemary

I do have many other favourites and ones which I use very regularly including sandalwood, cypress, rose, tea tree, juniper, and neroli.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I'm trying to link to your blog on aromatherapy topics only. I found how to do this on Blogger Help here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=53336
    but for some reason it's not working properly. Do you have your basic site feed for posts enabled? I love your aromatherapy articles and would like to add them to my blog site. Please let me know. Thanks ~ cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I'm glad you enjoy reading my aromatherapy articles. I've just checked my settings and I have the "Allow blog feeds" set to full so it should be ok. I have just removed the "post feed redirect URL" in case it was that causing a problem so give it another go and see if it works now. Let me know how you get on. Thanks, Sarah

    ReplyDelete