-->

Friday 31 July 2009

Post Break

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted anything on here. I have been really busy this week researching, designing, and making a range of natural aromatherapy products. I've been wanting to make my own products for ages now but have never been able to find any base products that suited my needs until now.

In the next month, I will start selling a range of aromatherapy products that are paraben free, sodium lauryl sulphate free, not tested on animals, and vegan. Products include shampoo and conditioner, face cream, face scrub, face oil, lavender gel, body moisturiser, bubble bath, and massage oils - all of which will be available for different skin types.

There will also be a small range of pregnancy products including stretch mark oil, perineum preparation oil, massage oils for labour, and birth wound heal and repair gel.

At a later date, I will extend the range further to include creams for specific skin conditions, hands cream, foot gels, and the like.

I am really excited to have finally found quality base ingredients to make my products with.

I have also been redesigning my website to include product pages and a place to sell these products from. Once it goes live, I will post here so that you can all check it out and see what's on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment